GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ONLINE SHOP
- Services are provided exclusively based on the following General Terms and Conditions in the German language, which refer to the sale of tickets, lounger reservations, courses and bookings for SPA treatments in the web shop. These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all offers, orders, purchases and to other legal transactions, deliveries, and services. The GTCs in the version applicable at the time of conclusion of the contract with the Customer shall become part of the contract.
- All prices published by us include value added tax (subject to product and price changes within the scope of the permissible legal provisions).
- Only persons over the age of 18 are entitled to purchase in our Internet shop.
- KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH assumes no liability for delays due to electronic mail delivery.
- KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH shall not provide any compensation in the event of loss or theft of tickets from the time the ticket enters the sphere of the customer. The customer may report the loss or theft of a ticket to KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH in order to arrange for it to be blocked. In the event of theft that occurs in a sphere that cannot be attributed to the consumer (e.g., in the event of a hacker attack), the customer is entitled to have a replacement ticket issued. In all other cases of theft or loss of a ticket, the decision to issue a replacement ticket lies with KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH.
- In the event of intent and gross negligence, KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH and its vicarious agents shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions. The same applies in the case of damages caused by negligence and resulting from injury to life, limb, or health. In the case of damage to property and financial losses caused by minor negligence, KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH and its vicarious agents shall only liable in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, but the amount of liability shall be limited to the damage foreseeable and typical for the contract at the time of conclusion of the contract; essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner can reasonably rely.
- Admissions/Lounger Reservation:
- A right of cancellation for consumers does not exist or may expire early for contracts for the provision of other services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision. This means that a two-week right of cancellation and return does not exist. No refunds are possible for unused lounger reservations. Tickets purchased are generally not taken back. The ticket remains valid as a voucher for the amount paid (but cannot be redeemed for further online ticket purchases). Admission is no longer guaranteed with this voucher!
- The service booked by the customer will be charged by KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH at check-in. In the event of short payments in the admission booking, the corresponding additional payment must be made on site.
The following conditions of participation are accepted by the customer when booking a course:
- Absence from the course shall not result in the course fee being refunded. KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH is not obliged to make up for lessons missed. However, if there are free places in other courses, the lessons missed can be made up if the customer is absent 50% or more from the course due to illness (medical certificate).
- In the event of a course being suddenly cancelled by KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH (e.g., illness on the part of the course instructor), there is no entitlement to a refund of the course fee either. The units will either be made up at another time or, if necessary, the course instructor may also be substituted.
- The obligation to supervise on the part of the course instructors is limited to the scheduled course time only. The course participants must follow the instructions of the course instructors, otherwise the course participant may be excluded from the course in the event of grossly negligent violations of the generally binding rules of conduct. In this case, the course fees will not be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation due to illness or if the minimum number of participants is not reached, KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH has the option of withdrawing from the contract or allowing the course to be held at another time.
- KärntenTherme Betriebs GmbH may use film and photo recordings (online and print media).
- Once the course participant is accepted, the course instructor shall assume responsibility for the participant; the course instructor shall thereby assume a special position of trust vis-à-vis the course participant. He/she is obliged to take all measures necessary in a specific situation on his/her own responsibility to ensure that the course participant is trained and supervised with the greatest possible safety and care. During the course it may sometimes be necessary to support the participants with their hands to learn correct posture or technique execution.
- In swimming courses, children must be personally accompanied by their parents or an accompanying person to the swimming pool and must be collected again punctually at the end of the course. The pick-up point depends on the trainer and course. There are the following meeting points: Turnstiles entrance bathing cash desk, passage bathing cloakroom, sunbathing areas in front of the self-service restaurant as well as the sports pool.
- Participation in the course is at your own risk!
Free cancellation of an SPA treatment booked is possible up to 24 hours before the agreed appointment, in written form (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the cancellation function in the personal account in the web shop. Within 24 hours, 100 % of the costs will be charged. This also applies to the payment for services not used but reserved.
- In the event of any loopholes, the relevant statutory provisions shall apply.
Company register number: FN 143404p
Responsible chamber: Carinthian Chamber of Commerce
Place of jurisdiction: Klagenfurt am Wörthersee